BrightBox is looking for a new Account Manager, or as we call them, a Key Performance Manager (KPM). KPMs are responsible for overseeing client projects, daily communication with the client, brand consistency, as well as overseeing and tracking our efforts with each client in their roster.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Team players
- Good at solving problems resourcefully
- Good communicators both via email, on the phone, and at meetings
- Organized, efficient, and responsible. Able to take initiative.
- Able to learn and adapt in a fast paced work environment
- Positive, friendly, and motivated to excel
- Able to self-manage, multi-task, and prioritize to meet deadlines
The position roles/responsibilities are:
- Contributing to the development of client marketing, public relations, and branding strategies.
- Presenting marketing and branding strategies to the client.
- Communicating with clients, understanding their needs, and making sure their needs and requests are relayed to the right people and departments within BrightBox.
- Preparing budget reports, providing recommendations, and compiling a monthly report of marketing, public relations, and branding analytics.
- Managing projects from beginning to end. Coordinating with creative, sending to production, tracking progress, and making changes as necessary to maximize campaign effectiveness.
- Assisting the BrightBox team in identifying, researching, and developing marketing and business opportunities to reinforce the client’s purpose.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, or submitting your resume, please contact: