In an increasingly online world, selling furniture in a showroom presents a major challenge for store owners: owning a position in the mind of customers that is so powerful it physically draws them to your location. Without repeat visits from regular buyers, stores in this space become more dependent on waiting for large purchases to meet their monthly revenue requirements.
The answer? A brand that customers trust and identify as their first choice when shopping for furniture and seasonal home décor.
BrightBox executed a 100% brand refresh for Donna’s Home Furnishings:
- Repositioned the brand for three new markets to expand reach by thousands of customers
- Refresh the current brand and completed ID package: collateral, website, showroom & truck signage, billboards and packaging changes within twelve (12) months
- Developed a new website design that is visually pleasing, easily navigated and form signup increasing brand awareness
- Defined 20 mile market radius working in most affluent buyer zip codes with Direct Mail for brand awareness and event notifications expanding geographical client reach for sales
- Provided monthly campaigns driven by product influence and design for up to 10 magazine publications positioning the business as a “Boutique” shopping experience
- Designed simple billboard graphics driving traffic to showroom with unique call tracking number for ROI increasing showroom visits
- Developed a Social Media campaign in Facebook, using their marketing tools, Houzz and Instagram
- $600K in increased revenue over 12 months
- Complete rebrand, including all digital, print, brick and mortar and outdoor advertising
- #1 market position in the area