Although Paul Ryan Windows has built a solid reputation in the commercial space, its latest mission was to expand into Houston’s residential windows market and establish its online presence. As a new company in a highly competitive industry standing among some of the largest and oldest names in window and door installations, they were challenged with finding their own unique ‘window of opportunity’ to capture their share of the market.
To do this, BrightBox created a new lifestyle-oriented brand through a wide range of different media streams and showcased the benefits of new windows as well as Paul Ryan’s unique value proposition: service, price, and quality.
BrightBox went full throttle to develop a new lifestyle brand and position Paul Ryan Windows as the ‘Best Overall Value Provider’ in the Gulf Coast:
- Developed their brand to be accessible and relatable to the local market via content, design, videos, and imagery.
- Launched a mobile-enabled website with high quality images, specials information, financing information, blog, and social media plug.
- Developed targeted online content to support SEO initiatives and promoted consumer education through educational blogs, original website content, videos of consumer testimonials, and glossary.
- Optimized social media presence, including the creation of YouTube testimonial videos as well as brand-enriched accounts on Facebook, Pinterest and Google+ accounts for B2C (residential) reach; LinkedIn for B2B reach.
- Rolled out Pay-Per-Click (PPC) services to increase lead generation’.
- Partnered with the Houston Chronicle to release a Paul Ryan feature article and implement pricing specials advertisements.
- Enhanced brand awareness through complete booth design with branded banners and collateral.
- Increased both unique and repeat viewers to the site.
- Using analytics from the first three months of PPC program, we were able to refine key areas of the website and adjust PPC spend accordingly to yield better results.
- Enhanced visibility and brand awareness through Facebook boosting and strategic campaigns.
- Increased leads at trade shows with unique booth design and branded collateral.