Titan Technologies was a growing company, expanding internationally and looking to be acquired. They needed to make sure they were projecting the right image to attract M&A companies. Without a sound marketing plan and an outdated logo, Titan Technologies had an opportunity to better position itself as a global technology leader.
BrightBox attracted attention to Titan Technologies with targeted messaging and images:
- Executed brand mapping process to define marketing strategy and ten year goals.
- Fleshed out brand images reflective of a global market leader.
- Crafted messaging that communicates Titan Technologies’ core strengths.
- Initiated surveys to gather feedback on consumer understanding of Titan Technology’s services.
- Gained a better understanding of consumer understanding of Titan Technologies’ products.
- Drove positive traffic to trade show events.
- Increased brand exposure across various industries and the M&A community.
- Titan Technologies was ultimately acquired about 12 months after the rebrand and marketing efforts.