- BrightBox was created on January 1 with a $2,000 investment between two partners.
- We gained major traction in the Business-to-Business (B2B) market space, primarily focusing on graphic design services.
- We were featured in multiple publications for creativity in our own branding and in promoting our clients.
- Our team began formally integrating brand-focused strategy and execution in every project, for every client.
- ShowBox Exhibits, our partner tradeshow exhibit company, was created with the major client interest for event-specific support.
- BrightBox’s proprietary Brand MappingTM process was established and the visual of The Brand MapTM we have today was born.
- InkBox Printing, a digital printing firm, was created and quickly built long-standing accounts with Spec’s Liquor, Mattress Firm, Landry’s and more.
- BrightBox was ranked #230 on Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing privately held companies.
- We added total marketing implementation and client reporting to our list of service offerings.
- We formed a team dedicated to branding and marketing specifically for the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) market space.
- We won a major brand image assessment bid for the City of Houston.
- BrightBox was recognized for brand strategy excellence in several BrightBox verticals.
- Our team leveraged BrightBox expertise and full box capabilities to campaign in the fight against child sex slavery worldwide with Texas Freedom Run.
- We launched our Real Estate vertical, full throttle, stacked with tailored products and services for the residential and commercial building industries.
- We welcome our partner OntoBox Training, a corporate training and business consulting company, providing tools and education on business development, marketing, operations and more.
- BrightBox celebrates 10 Years in Business and prepares for what will be our best year yet.
- Principal Owner and Founder, Jason Arcemont is appointed Small Business Ambassador for BBVA Compass.